• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey what's happening everyone, new to detailing world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey what's happening everyone, new to detailing world

Hello, my name is David just say thank you for having me on here. Came on here because Im a newb to detailing but have always had a passion for washing cars, since I was 16, I would always love washing my folks cars even though they weren't always the best results I could of achieved. I don't own any professional gear just a random orbital buffer and just today purchased Ultimate Compound and NXT 2.0 Wax, hoping I can get some bad swirl marks on my black 2005 f-150 and my mom's white 2001 Mercury Villager. Hoping I can get some hints here and there, Ive just tested the products on my fathers laptop, as my first test run of the products and boy it took of some real bad swirls off. I was simply impressed and wowed, I just now its gonna be different on a car.

Re: Hey what's happening everyone, new to detailing world

Hello and welcome to mol.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');