• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body Solvent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Solvent

Is there and oil based product in the Body Solvent? I swear it seemed like an oily film got all over my windsheild and driveway after using it
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Re: Body Solvent

I've also noticed Body Solvent leaves a oily film but I find it easily removed using soap & water (body panels) or glass cleaner (windows)
    Andy W.
    Bimmers - '72 Tii, '74 Tii, '88 M3, '91 318is, & '01 330i
    Ford - '91 Ranger

Comment

I would certainly expect it to be oil based.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yes, you're going to have to clean it up with soap and water or glass cleaner (if used on windows). It is not a wipe on, wipe off product. But it works oh so well.

Colin
        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Yes it does, I love it....Just thought I was going crazy seeing it all over the driveway.
          "Every moment frontin and maxin
          Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
          "

Comment

hi, everyone . Sorry if I bring back the old post , since it's about Body Solvent I got question for it .
            Do this stuff need to be dilute before use or straight use away?
            can body solvent use for wheels when stain with road tar or something ? Thanks

Comment

You can use Body Solvent undiluted.

I've used Body Solvent on OEM painted wheels to remove tar - have not tried it on Chrome plated or Polished aluminum wheels (yet).
              Andy W.
              Bimmers - '72 Tii, '74 Tii, '88 M3, '91 318is, & '01 330i
              Ford - '91 Ranger

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');