• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did Kevin Brown go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did Kevin Brown go?

Has anyone heard from him? I've looked at several detailing forums where he used to write and he hasn't said anything for months. He used to be a very active poster but he's been pretty much silent for some time now. I hope that he's doing well.

Kevin was a most knowledgable detailer, and what's better he liked to share all his knowledge and experience with others. He never minded answering questions and teaching those of us who don't know as much as him about detailing. He was a really nice person and very popular world-wide in the on-line detailing community. I'm sure that many of us miss hearing from him more often.

So as a member of the unoficial Kevin Brown fan club I have to say: Kevin Brown please come back!!

Re: Where did Kevin Brown go?

Comment

Maybe he has just been busy with the "Area 805 Top Secret Testing" that he is conducting?

Hopefully the Men in Black have not got him.
      Brian

Comment

Mysterious happening surrounds MOL. Kevin Brown and Joe F seems to be MIA. Some have speculated that they have been held captive inside area 805.
        Learning new things everyday

Comment

What is Area 805? and what is this secret project about? Or maybe nobody knows, ive love reading his methods and teachings on everything about detailing.

So +1 for : Kevin Please come Back!
          Ryan's Auto Detailing, S.A
          Mobile Auto Detailing Company.
          Dominican Republic.

Passion for Detailing, do it with love.

Comment

It sounds like area 805 has taken them hostage. Their testing must have been very successful.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_Bihun89 View Post
              What is Area 805? and what is this secret project about? Or maybe nobody knows, ive love reading his methods and teachings on everything about detailing.

So +1 for : Kevin Please come Back!
              Ryan, click here to know about that. It all finished in a strange way.

Well, does anybody have an answer to the initial question? What happened to Kevin Brown?

Comment

KB no longer polishes. Last I heard he has moved to South America and is now modeling hand stitched undergarments made from natural grasses. Sounds like an itchy gig if you ask me.

Myself, I have been very busy detailing ...........

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Are you still making cars "chiny" Joe?
                  Shane
                  1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Mas "chiney" que nunca!!
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Beautiful! (I mean the car, of course) I had never seen a car that had the sun visor outside.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');