• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Optimum spray Polish (new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimum spray Polish (new)

I came across this video on AutoGeek's video page. This is a pretty cool product.
    Mark

Re: Optimum spray Polish (new)

Both products, look very promising. Cool stuff.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Very interesting. $25 for 18 oz, interesting.
      Tedrow's Detailing
      845-642-1698
      Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Mike Phillips has a demo video at AutoGeek.
        Interesting product. I image it being used for express detailing.

Comment

For those of you that want: http://www.optimumcarcare.com/hyperpolish.htm?li=3
          Tedrow's Detailing
          845-642-1698

Comment

I'm guessing it wouldn't dust at all compared to a liquid polish. I do wonder about it's cutting ability, though. In the video, it states that it's a combination of DAT and SMAT. I've got too many products, someone else get some and try it out! haha

Mark

Comment

"Optimum Hyper Polish easily wipes off with a damp microfiber towel, whether you use it in the sun or shade, to achieve outstanding results."

A polish you can use in the sun would be interesting.

Comment

Wow, I came up with the idea for a spray on polish last year. I got bashed for saying, "Why do we need everything to spray on" etc.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by DualActionDetail View Post
                  ...someone else get some and try it out! haha

I'm going to be ordering some soon. Too bad I just came across it a couple days ago. I placed an order with Auto Geek 4 days ago. Doh!!

Colin
                  A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Very interesting product but I'll pass for now. M205 is still the undisputed product here at my place.
                    Learning new things everyday

Comment

Has anyone heard more about this?

I wonder what the cut is? Somewhere between M205 and M105?

The zero dusting would be great, but my paints usually require M105 to just do swirl removal.

Comment

Originally posted by mb911 View Post
                        Has anyone heard more about this?

I wonder what the cut is? Somewhere between M205 and M105?

The zero dusting would be great, but my paints usually require M105 to just do swirl removal.
                        The cut is based off of what pad you use with the product. That's what Mike said in his demonstration I believe.
                        Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Megafast13 View Post
                          The cut is based off of what pad you use with the product. That's what Mike said in his demonstration I believe.

Well so do all polishes. M105 on a finishing pad is obviously going to cut less than on a Wool Pad. I think mb911 wants to know where it falls relative to other polishes, such as if you use them all on the same pad. M205 on a polishing pad vs Optimum Spray on a polishing pad vs M105 on a polishing pad.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                          Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

They have also just come out with a spray compound.

Optimum Hyper Compound Spray - Incredible leveling power in a spray! The cutting power of Optimum Hyper Compound has been combined with the convenience of a spray in Optimum Hyper Compound Spray! This is the first commercially available spray ...

Comment

Saw that the other day. Looks interesting but I am still waiting to hear about any drawbacks, if any, with these spray-on products. Otherwise, they look very promising and I may have to pick some up.
                              Tedrow's Detailing
                              845-642-1698

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');