• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys!

Hi guys!

I'm Eric, and just wanted to introduce myself and my detailing regimine for my ride.

1. Hand Wash using Meguiars NXT car wash w/sheepskin mits
    2. Dry with Micro-fiber waffle weave towels
    3. Surface contaminant removal (Meguiars Clay Bar)
    4. DACP with W-8006
    5. Meguairs NXT techwax (dark, rich shine.) or S100 carnauba wax with W-9006
    6. metals polished with Gold Class All Metal Restorer

a couple photos of my ride

I've personally met Mike Phillips, Mike Pennington, and Barry Meguiar. I was blown away during the bimmerfest.com NXT intro day.

The passion that I see from Meguiars' knowledge of their products, as well as the treatment of their customers is something I think all companies should strive for. They've got it down!
    Last edited by hamanncheese; Jan 4, 2005, 12:11 AM.
    Detail enthusiast from bimmerforums.com
    machines: Porter Cable 7336 DA and 7428 rotary
    Favorite products: Meguiars: #83, #80, NXT techwax, All-metal restorer. Other brands: 1Z PP, S100 wax, Stoner Invisible Glass, Klasse AIO.

Your BMW looks good!

The passion that I see from Meguiars' knowledge of their products, as well as the treatment of their customers is something I think all companies should strive for. They've got it down!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');