• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need info on car show products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on car show products

ok guys here we go im gonna deatail a cadalac cts black good paint condition, she will be putting it on the car show next month so i want to prepare myself im gonna be claying then tapping around lights ect, using the swirl free polish then follow up the the no7 show glaze then ill be using my no26 wax im gonna use my pc for the polish to polish in, and what do i use for the trims,tire? and for the rims im gonna use the megs polish for wheels so any ideas guys if this a good combo or is there another great product i should know about thanks..........

Re: need info on car show products

What are the wheels made of? Would want to know if they are painted, or bare metal?

Not sure what dressings you have there, could use Nxt Insane Shine, All Season Dressing, one of the gels...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

it is chrome wheels

Comment

also the trim is chrome and can i use chrome polish

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');