• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would really like a QEW type product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would really like a QEW type product

I didn't like this product at first, and in fact traded it away, but recently got 4 oz. of this stuff in a trade, and had to resort to using it again as it's been raining a lot here in SoCal. I spent awhile looking at how everyone else was using it, and changed my washing/drying media. I've done three cars must say, I don't know how anyone can do without a product like this, in fact I just ordered a gallon of this stuff. I really think Meguiars would do well to come out with a QEW type product, as it's the perfect type of product to use in the garage when it's raining/snowing outside, or when a car isn't too dirty and you want a quick wash.

I know others are asking for a similar product, so I hope Meg's is listening
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

I was trying to figure out how come you didn't like it.
    Quadruple Honda Owner
    Black cars are easy!

Comment

Re: Would really like a QEW type product

Originally posted by gbackus
      I know others are asking for a similar product, so I hope Meg's is listening

I think that Meguiar's should make a product like QEW

Comment

Originally posted by SpoiledMan
        I was trying to figure out how come you didn't like it.
        You know, I used most of that first 16 ounce bottle and I just wasn't liking it, and would've never given it a second chance if it I didn't get 4 oz of it(I didn't ask for it, the guy just threw it in the trade), and was forced to use it. I guess the type of wash media really makes a difference. I was using mitts and the multiple bucket method, it was taking me about as long as a normal wash, but once I switched to awash pad(carries more water), and one bucket method, things went SMOOTH. I really like the stuff now. Maybe we should send Mike Phillips some so he can evaluate it and if likes it, get the hint out to the big bosses
        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

I agree with Meguiar's needs a product like QEW.

gbackus

I've noticed the time comparison with regular washing and agree with you. It's takes about the same amount of time with 2 buckets. Could you please go through your wash procedure again. I would really like to pick up the pace with this product. If you prefer I can start a new thread as to keep this thread on topic. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub

gbackus

Could you please go through your wash procedure again. I would really like to pick up the pace with this product. If you prefer I can start a new thread as to keep this thread on topic. Thanks for your help.
            Not sure if a new thread about QEW is appropriate on MOL? If it's ok with the mods you can start a thread and I'll reply, if not I can just PM you.

George
            I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Originally posted by gbackus
              Not sure if a new thread about QEW is appropriate on MOL? If it's ok with the mods you can start a thread and I'll reply, if not I can just PM you.

George
              I see your point that's why I mentioned the new thread rather than just start one about a product not from Meguiar's. I guess if you could send a PM about your wash proceudre that would be great. Thanks for taking the time to help!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');