• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rinseless Wash Solution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rinseless Wash Solution.

How about a Meguiar's Rinseless Wash (Like ONR.) I'd like to see it happen soon. I think many detailers are converting to these kinds of products, and feel it would be a great and long over due addition to the Detailer Line. I know there was some discussion about using Last Touch as Rinseless Wash, but I'd like to see a dedicated product with greater cleaning ability, that also provides good lubrication. and leaves behind a slick finish.

If I don't get what I want, I may have to resort to hurting somebody.
    Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Re: Rinseless Wash Solution.

I don't think Meguiars will be making or releasing any type of waterless wash anytime soon. Meguiars caters to your average consumer and bodyshop/detailer. Waterless washes, though they've been out for a few years now is still a fairly new product to the market. Most people have no idea what a waterless wash is, let alone how to do one correctly and on how dirty of a car you can use one on. I think the general population will have to learn about its correct use, techniques, and the amount of dirt it can be used on before Meguiars will endorse and market one of their own. Otherwise you will have people instilling scratches all over their cars and blame Meguiars vs their technique. Most people still don't know about the two bucket method. How will they learn to properly use a rinseless wash product?
    Alan T.

Comment

I seem to recall hearing someone say that they'd been successfully using Meg's Last Touch as a rinseless wash recently....

Comment

I understand we're looking for a dedicated product but here is the Last Touch video by Mark Kleis for those that haven't seen it.

Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');