• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start-to-Finish Car care package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start-to-Finish Car care package

Parent's got me this for Christmas. Said they saw it at Target.

Comes with:
    Gold Class Liquid Wax
    Glod Class Car Wash
    a can of Gold Class foam leather condition
    a can of Tire Shine with adjustable spray width
    Gold Class foam dash trim cleaner/protectant
    Applicater Pad
    Wash Sponge
    and it all came inside a travel backpack type cooler.

this thing is sweet.

I just finished putting 2 coats of NXT on it thursday, but i'm thinking about trying out the GC car wash and throwing on a coat of the wax for the hell of it.
    '97 Mustang GT
    Black/Black leather

saw it at autozone for $16.. great deal considering the wax alone costs $10

Comment

oh yeah, i forgot one...

it also comes with a full sized bottle of Scratch-X.

'97 Mustang GT
      Black/Black leather

Comment

I asked for and got the one from Kmart, because I wanted the cool bag. It has GC Liquid, ScratchX, Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner, and Quik Detailer. The bag is "small laptop" sized, with 4 pouches for products. I'm going to check Target, Autozone, Kmart, etc today for any post holiday bargains; these will make super door prizes and raffle winners for club events.

It's hard to praise the new GC without implying there was something wrong with the old GC, so I'll just say that it's a winner all the way.

Tom
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');