• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratches

Im new so please bare with me. Just bought 2010 mustang gt. bought it at night from showroom, it snowed for couple of days so it was in my garage. took it back to dealer to clean it up which was friday, noticed scratches and swirls saturday when the sun hit it. dealer has buffed twice but not working well. its kona blue metalic. They dont seem to tyring to get out of it but seem to be using the cheapest method first. what would be the best thing for them to do to fix the problem and satify me and save face for the dealer?

Re: scratches

Why don't you get a bottle of Ultimate Compound and so a test spot, if it works fine (and probably will) you can take care of that yourself, right?

If the dealer buffed twice and did not remove them, why keep trusting it? I' d not let them wast any more of time and clear-coat if I were you.

Comment

Try Swirlx first on a test spot to see how aggressive you need to get. Remember to use a foam applicator.
      Tedrow's Detailing
      845-642-1698
      Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

i have appointment with the general manager tomorrow. Ive told them they need to quit throghing 50 dollars at a 1000.00 dollar job. I'll try this last time

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');