• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

W67DA backing plate with 7" pads?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W67DA backing plate with 7" pads?????

Hey folks new to this forum.

I have just got a G220 and it came with a w67da backing plate. Can you use this plate with 7" pads? Or is there a plate out there specifically made for 7" soft buff 2.0?

Cheers folks

Re: W67DA backing plate with 7" pads?????

Originally posted by mxrrab View Post
    Hey folks new to this forum.

I have just got a G220 and it came with a w67da backing plate. Can you use this plate with 7" pads? Or is there a plate out there specifically made for 7" soft buff 2.0?

Cheers folks
    Yes and yes. The W67DA backing plate will work with 7" pads. The W68DA is a slightly larger backing plate specifically designed for optimal use with Meguiars Soft Buf 2.0 pads (W7207, W8207, W9207) which have a self centering diameter tailor made to fit the W68DA.

Either way you are fine.

Comment

Here's the difference. W68DA on the left, W67DA on the right. In the 2nd photo, you can see how well the W68DA fits inside the Soft Buf 2.0 polishing pad

Comment

well that clears that one up. Where can i get the w68da backing plate from? iv tried googling it but nowhere sells it.

Comment

Originally posted by mxrrab View Post
          well that clears that one up. Where can i get the w68da backing plate from? iv tried googling it but nowhere sells it.
          ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
          You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
          Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Sorry about that, just looked and he doesn't ship outside the USA
            ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
            You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
            Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Try Detailing.com

Looks like they have international shipping. Email them at export@detailing.com and inquire about shipping rates.

Comment

cheers for the help guys. Il give them a shout

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');