• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organizing Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organizing Gallery

I was wanting to organize my gallery so it is easier to find photos. Is there anyway to organize the photos in my gallery into albums? I see where I can create a new album and then upload photos to it. I want to transfer the photos I have into new albums.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Re: Organizing Gallery

I have a question to about the gallery. Is there an easier way to delete photos at once then go back and forth from one picture to another one.

Comment

Re: Organizing Gallery

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
      I was wanting to organize my gallery so it is easier to find photos. Is there anyway to organize the photos in my gallery into albums? I see where I can create a new album and then upload photos to it. I want to transfer the photos I have into new albums.

Colin
      If you move them from say, your general, overall gallery to a specific folder, their links will break and if they are posted somewhere, they will disappear from there. But yes, you can move them.

Originally posted by Cobalt2006 View Post
      I have a question to about the gallery. Is there an easier way to delete photos at once then go back and forth from one picture to another one.
      I'm pretty sure you either have to delete them individually or you can delete and entire folder.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');