• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foam wash gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foam wash gun

hello all
    I searched it but didn't see too many of the info on this, so here we go!
    I know I can order it online, but trying to save some bucks here -.
    I'm in Los Angeles area, this past weekend, I went to lowe's, all american, home depot, autozone..., almost all hardware store, even target & walmart, but I couldn't find it, some people working in there didn't even know what I was talking about....
    my question is: where did you guys get your foam guy if you have one and the price?

thank you!
    K.J

Re: Foam wash gun

If you are referring to the foam gun (the one that conencts to the garden hose) then you can try chemicalguys.com and they are located in Los Angeles as well.

Comment

Online I think is your best bet, and if you order it from ADS.Net they throw in a free wash mitt and 32oz of Super Soap
      "Every moment frontin and maxin
      Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
      "

Comment

the gilmour foam run is a good gun, stop by the ChemGuys in your area and make sure to pick up the WashNGloss .... this IMO is better that HyperWash (sorry Megs) and the shine is rediculous. Another good thing about it is you can load it up with a splash of APC and hit the wheels weels and tires and let it soak and then come back and rinse it off.... works great!

Comment

I ordered mine straight from Gilmour.... but the ADS deal is pretty good these days.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
            but the ADS deal is pretty good these days.
            I agree with Murr, where I also got mine from!
            ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
            You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
            Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');