to Meguiar's Online!
When Meguiar's Online when live in January 2004 our goal was to create an Online community for learning about car care and detailing. A place for "Car Crazy" enthusiasts to share and learn from the knowledge of others.
Meguiar's Online is a place for helping others. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly and polite community for constructive conversation.
Meguiar's Online Member Rules!
1. No personal attacks toward members will be tolerated.
2. No arguing with Moderators or Administrators.
3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.
4. No bashing any company or their products.
7. Keep language "G Rated", this includes insinuations.
8. Only appropriate pictures suitable for all audiences will be allowed, this includes avatars.
9. No commercial messages will be allowed. This includes web site links, phone numbers and email addresses.
10. Only one account per member! The only conceivable reason for multiple accounts, would be for fraudulent activity. You will be banned for this action.
11. Continuously breaking the rules to disrupt the Online community will result in you being banned from the forum with little or no warning.
1. No links to commercial web site links, phone numbers or email addresses will be allowed. (*See exceptions below.)
2. No photos allowed, this option is not enabled.
3. Nothing rude, crude or impolite will be allowed
Justice for Breaking the Rules - Color Code:
We are human and we all make mistakes, however, there will be consequences for your actions as follows:
Blue = Polite warning via email or PM to remind you of the rules.
Green = Warning and Possible one-seven day suspension.
Red = You will be banned immediately with little or no warning.
We stand behind our Moderators, if you are causing a problem for the Online community the above "Justice Rule Code" can be taken to the next level when appropriate.
*You may include your company name and your title in your signature as long as it is not a clickable link.
Reporting a Post, Photo or Member:
NOTE: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
Please remember that as a member you do have the power to report a post, member or photo without becoming involved publicly. You can do this by hitting the report button under each member's name.
You will then be asked to give a reason for reporting the post, person or photo.
You are also welcome to send the Administrators and Moderators a PM to let them know of your concern.
Thank you for being a contributing member and following the rules,
Your Meguiar's Online Team