• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who use products from the Detalier Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who use products from the Detalier Line

Those who use products from the Detailer Line... Where can you pick them up I am looking for engine kote, glass cleaner and final detail. I don't want to buy a case from Meguiars all I want are gallon jugs. I am not a professional detailer so I have no need for more than a gallon of each. I have called some auto body shops in town and no one can seem to get anything other than sprayers or dispenser bottles.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Are you opposed to buying it by the gallon online? I know some people don't like buying products over the internet.

I know there are places online you can get it by the gallon. I will look for a link for you (if some doesn't beat me to it)

Comment

http://www.premiumautocare.com has the Fianl Deatil and the Engine Kote.....among others but I didn't see the Glass cleaner

Comment

I don't mind getting something online.... I prefer local only because there is no shipping but if nowhere else online is a great option.
        Brandon

Comment

Call Meguair's and ask. They'll tell you where the nearest full stocking dealer is located. I did and would have never thought the store that ended up having them would have. They stock anything in any Meguiar's catalog.
          *No Applause, Just Throw Money!*

Comment

gb387,

I was wondering if you found a place online that carries the glass cleaner? I also am looking for the engine cote and citri gel.

Thanks,
            Ronnette

Comment

Kleen Rite

I have purchased from the link above. I had to call to set up an account but the prices are cheap. I don't know how shipping compares.

Citri-gel $12.49
              Engine Kote $15.99
              Glass Cleaner $12.49

BTW search using "meguiar's" not "meguiars"

Very picky

Comment

You can also check if there is a PBE whearehouse in your area, they have every professional meguiars product. I think if you try to by it from the megiuars website you have to buy 4 gallons!

Comment

If you are on the east coast I can give you a online company you can go thru however you must have your own buisness to buy from them.... if so goto www.dealergoodies.com
                  Bill Orlando

Comment

Re: Those who use products from the Detalier Line

Originally posted by gb387
                    Those who use products from the Detailer Line... Where can you pick them up I am looking for engine kote, glass cleaner and final detail.
                    Here's a link to the Meguiar's Dealer locator page. Just enter your ZIP code and choose the category 'Meguiar's Professional Products' and then click on the "Get Dealer" button.
                    FRANK CANNA
                    Mirror Finish Detailing
                    23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

I am fortunate in that there is a NAPA auto parts store near me that carries or can get hold of any Meguiars product under the sun. If he doesn't already have it on the shelf he can get it in a day or two.
                      Bob
                      2001 Laser Red Mustang GT Coupe
                      Click Here for pics of my Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by rjstaaf
                        I am fortunate in that there is a NAPA auto parts store near me that carries or can get hold of any Meguiars product under the sun. If he doesn't already have it on the shelf he can get it in a day or two.
                        Napa huh? I just might have to give them a try again. I called them but maybe if I show up at the store with a part number they can help me out more. I know we have a Napa warehouse here in town.
                        Brandon

Comment

Not to start an uprising or anything, but free shipping would solve all this. In Mike's thread in Product Suggestions several people have said they would like to have free shipping as members. I totally agree. Meg's prices are just as good as Wal-marts, so if we didn't have to pay shipping I think we would all be placing orders. I guess that's my theory anyway...

Slats
                          -------------
                          John 17:3
                          -------------

Comment

The only issue there is that Meguiars only sells the Detailers line in quantities of 4 if you order from them directly. That can get rather expensive. They are all packaged in gallon containers so you would have to buy 4 gallons. The only way to get a single gallon is from a third party vendor. That would also have to change to make it practical for the enthusiast to order the detailer series directly from Meguiars.
                            Last edited by rjstaaf; Apr 1, 2004, 04:19 AM.
                            Bob
                            2001 Laser Red Mustang GT Coupe
                            Click Here for pics of my Mustang

Comment

Well, others have posted some links so I guess it's ok to post one. This guy is local to me, but he will ship as well:
                              Auto Detailing Solutions
                              He offers free shipping on orders over $200. He also carries all the detailer line and will sell by the single gallon. I think he's also seen the interest by the individual in the detailer line, but not the quantity. He sells individual bottles of the detailer line locallly, not sure if he'd ship them because they'd leak, but that got me hooked so I ended up buying stuff by the gallons there after.
                              Later,
                              Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
                              Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');