• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get new wand for carpet extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get new wand for carpet extractor

Howdy. I was detailing the 02 camry i posted about earlier and my wand for my carpet extractor the plastic part busted off

notice all the electrical tape holding it together? I got the car finished but i need a new wand and dont know where to find one anyone know where to get one it goes for a Rinse N Vac carpet extractor made by blue lustre its model mbu-2
    heres pic
    Last edited by JeepZJlover; Dec 21, 2004, 11:41 AM.

Hi JeepZJlover,

I have never had such a problem finding information on anything using www.google.com but this time I'm not having any luck.

I did find a person on ebay selling a product similar to yours,

BLUE LUSTER RINSENVAC MBU-1 Carpet Cleaner

Perhaps if you e-mailed them very nicely they might be able to give you some contact information for the company if they have any paperwork for their cleaner/extractor?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Ifi t is a standard hose size, you can try Dultmeier sales. They have a lot of stuff like that, and for extractors you have an option of plastic or stainless. Their web address is www.dultmeier.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');