• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class MF towels VS Supreme Shine MF towels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class MF towels VS Supreme Shine MF towels?

Greetings,

I was just wondering if any of you have had a chance to compare both towels? I have some Gold Class MFs that I ordered a long time ago, however they do not seem to be available anymore. If I compare the Gold Class towel with a Supreme Shine towel, there seems to be a difference in the thickness. The Supreme Shine towels appear to be like the ones from Costco.

I will be placing a large order for towels and I am not so confident in the Supreme Shine towels based on what I see.

Please give me your feedback.

Thanks.
    '96 Honda Prelude

www.vbautodetailing.com

Re: Gold Class MF towels VS Supreme Shine MF towels?

I have both versions of Supreme Shine towels, and they work well for me. Not sure if the older version of Supreme Shine would have been like the Gold Class you ordered.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Anyone else have any experiences with both towels?
      '96 Honda Prelude

www.vbautodetailing.com

Comment

I've mentioned this a few times and it always seems to get ignored. I HIGHLY prefer the Gold Class towels to the newer Supreme Shine version.
        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

The Gold Class Towel being the Supreme Shine with the satin edging, or an older model towel than that?
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

If you don't like those then why not buy Ultimate Wipes? I love Ultimate Wipes. They are one of my favorite MF's, they're even on par with the Cobra MF's I spent a lot of money on. I have 40+ in my collection of supplies, they are the best.
            James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
            Calais Auto Detailing
            CalaisDetails@aim.com
            www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
              The Gold Class Towel being the Supreme Shine with the satin edging, or an older model towel than that?
              This is what I am thinking. If so. I generally liked the satin edged towels better.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');