• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you insert multiple images in a thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you insert multiple images in a thread?

Is the only (or at least best) way to insert multiple images into a thread to have another window open with the gallery so that you can go back and forth picking your image, copying the http:/ address and then going to the other window with your thread to paste the image address?

That seems like a lot of work, especially if you want to upload 5 or more images per post.

Any insight from anyone?

Re: How do you insert multiple images in a thread?

That's what I do, I actually have a second tab open and go back and forth.

I label my pictures in order of my story, then upload them to my gallery so that there is no second guessing on which picture to use. That helps me with time.

It's not all that bad for me once I do that.....
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I do the same as Nappers.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Somewhere on this forum I posted how I do this using the the Editor Mode and doing lots of copying and pasting but it was a "reply" to a thread, not an actual how-to article.

A couple of articles I've written have over 100 pictures, like the Dampsanding article I wrote for using Meguiar's Unigrit Sanding Discs.

If someone ever finds it, please send me the link because it's a method I still use today that works really well and I could extract my text and screenshots in the reply and create an article out of it.

Thanks...

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');