• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Holiday Gift Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Holiday Gift Set

For 2010, what would you like to see included on the gift set for $20.00?

Re: 2010 Holiday Gift Set

For $20.00, they can include anything they want as long as they include NXT TechWax 2.0 (or Gold Class CP) and UQD.

Comment

A $10 rebate coupon.

Comment

More Quick Glass detailer! Even if the price had be raised to $25, it would be nice if each set came with a 3-pack of microfibers.

Comment

A Meguiars car wash bucket, inside it should be Car wash mit, Gold class car wash, Cleaner wax, NXT 2.0 and Ultimate Quick Detailer. I personally don't use car wash, I use ONR but if i ever saw a gift set with a bucket I'd get it.

Comment

NXT 2.0 (preferably liquid), a 3-pack of Supreme Shines, Ultimate Quik Wax, Gold Class car wash, and a couple foam applicators.
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

And I'd like to see some of the old Gold Class accessories come back, whether they were in a kit or not.
              Shane
              1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                A $10 rebate coupon.
                Good one! LOL.

Comment

For $20.00, I would like a bottle of NXT TechWax 2.0, UQD, 3-pack SupremeShine Microfiber and a foam applicator. I would call it the ULTIMATE PAINT CARE (or something like that).

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                    And I'd like to see some of the old Gold Class accessories come back, whether they were in a kit or not.
                    DITTO! Only place I can find brushes anymore is the Big Lots in town and they just put them out randomly. I'm tempted to ask if they have more in the back and just get what they have left.

Comment

I like the wash bucket idea. That would be nice.
                      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                        I like the wash bucket idea. That would be nice.
                        Wash bucket with Grit-Guard. It needs to be black and have Meguiar's logo on the side.

Comment

I think the bucket idea would be very cool, but a nightmare to stock. Think how much shelf space that would command!

Maybe something with a drying towel would be cool? Or an "Ultimate bundle" with Ult. Quick Detailer, Ult. Quick Wax, Utl. Wash & Wax and Ult. Protectant? Could we see a new Ultimate Wax hitting the shelves later this year? It seems like that is the only missing item from the group.
                          NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                            I think the bucket idea would be very cool, but a nightmare to stock. Think how much shelf space that would command!
                            You are right! It would be a nightmare to stock. I guess they can just put it on the floor, instead of the shelves. LOL.

Comment

I don't remember how many years ago it was, but Meguiar's had a Wash and Wax Kit that if I remember correctly consisted of a burgundy colored wash bucket with a lid and a bottle of cleaner wax, a bottle of soft wash gel and a sponge. A few years back I actually seen a couple of those bucket kits for sale in a local store along with some of the discontinued Meguiar's brushes

Maybe one of the guys at Meguiar's has an old picture of that kit lying around?
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');