• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Based Dressing - any pictures ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water Based Dressing - any pictures ?

patiently awaiting..lol
    Addicted

Comment

Fine, here's a picture:

Just started snowing again, hard. I'm not cleaning the car in 34° weather, lol. I guess I'm the only one on the site that uses WBD on a regular basis inside and out though, huh.

Comment

LOL !!! i wasnt complaining !

just cant wait lol

take your time bro..and yes it seems you are the ONLY one who uses WBD and will actually show me a pic

but damn that snow looks serious
        Addicted

Comment

I know, just giving you what I could, lol. We'll see what happens weather wise the next couple of days.

Comment

Morning,

When using Water Based Dressing make sure prior to using, if your spray bottle has sat for a while, you need to really shake it well as it tends to separate pretty quickly...

WBD is a great product with a great scent. But I find that I use M40 more as I like the M40's cleaning action combined with the longevity of the dressing.

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Thanks Tim, i intend of using WBD in a dispenser bottle like the ones endurance high gloss come in, but i always give all products a good shake before use.
              Addicted

Comment

I got some pictures yesterday, will upload them tonight when I get home from school. My bottle had what I think was 1:1 in it (about 1/4 of the bottle), so I filled the rest of it up with straight WBD. I took some pictures the night before, but I wasn't happy at all with the way they came out. The lighting yesterday made it much better.

Comment

Thanks tyler,sounds good. Ill be on tonight to see the pics. I appreciate your help
                  Addicted

Comment

my 2 cents say the WBD is good for interiors 1:1 as it leaves a slightly more than matte look (but not wet look) and HyperDressing 2:1 is my go to product for the wet look on tires .... 4:1 HD looked about the same as 1:1 WBD, but was greasier

Comment

Originally posted by fredcandetail View Post
                      my 2 cents say the WBD is good for interiors 1:1 as it leaves a slightly more than matte look (but not wet look) and HyperDressing 2:1 is my go to product for the wet look on tires .... 4:1 HD looked about the same as 1:1 WBD, but was greasier
                      i am looking for high gloss so id be using WBD with no dilution, just straight
                      Addicted

Comment

The second one didn't turn out super well, but you can see the gloss anyways. Still not the best weather for pictures, lol.

Comment

Tyler, Thanks so much...indeed WBD doees leave a dark rich gloss, and thats what im looking for..ive used SSP, TECH PROTECT, and all the others for interior protectants but none of them come in bigger sizes (i go through dressings fast at my house)

looks like WBD is about 22 bucks on ADS, ill be making the order now

thanks again
                          Addicted

Comment

Yup

Comment

by the way, did you take those pictures WHILE driving ? lol
                              Addicted

Comment

At about 5 MPH, yes. The perfect picture can't always wait, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');