• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale 1962 Ford Thunderbird $5,700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1962 Ford Thunderbird $5,700

hey guys i know i have not been on in a while due to being avery busy with work and having two jobs but anyways, i am selling my T-Bird, times are tuff i barely work any hours and i gotta pay the bills and this is one extra toy that i can't have anymore. Fresh correct corinthean white paint No swirls lol, Number matching 390 CI motor, rebuilt C-6 Tranny, 66k miles almost 67k miles. have build sheet, and shop manual that was printed in 1961. have pics of restoration process. check pics in my photo galley i am sure i am have some in there.
    it still needs work, needs windsheild, rechrome, bumpers straightend, and needs the interior completed, and needs the engine bay finished. so the car still needs work.

i am asking $5,700 dollars for it, thats below the blue book value for what it is.
    Im me or email me if interested

Thanks for looking
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: For Sale 1962 Ford Thunderbird $5,700

oops...sent a message about the t bird...now I see it was sold...

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');