• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M16 attempt # 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M16 attempt # 1.

I will be leaving my truck in the parking lot for 2 weeks(Seattle) while I go on Vacation, figured it was too dirty to steal so id clean it up, Finally had some time to clean the truck and slapped on 2 coats of M16, I've always loved the look of NXT 2.0 on my Red Ranger but the M16 makes it look like my truck is melting. It was super easy to put on, and much easier to remove than expected. I know i don't have pix right now but I just thought id share how amazing it looks. Its been 3 days since i've touched it and it still looks great. Lets just see if it can outlast the ASD on the trim. Have a safe and happy new year all and go grab your M16!
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Re: M16 attempt # 1.

I do like the stuff. Right no my favs are M16 and Collinite products. 'Course, it's winter so these two make sense. I have 8 tubs of M16... I might need to pick up a few more.

Comment

After using 2 coats, I think the 3 tins i bought will cover me til death :p
      "Every moment frontin and maxin
      Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
      "

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke View Post
        Yeah, if you live until 300!

I bought 8 tins not because I'd ever need that many... they were _cheap_ so I _had_ to.

Comment

Have agreat trip. Glad to hear your stocked up till death,lol. One of these days I will have to try some 16. Have 2 tins of it.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke View Post
            I've eleven, what does that make me?

(Two of my original 14 went to a fellow MOLer)
            James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
            Calais Auto Detailing
            CalaisDetails@aim.com
            www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

It is "da" best!

Comment

i use m16 too and im just loving it... M16 #1...
                Regards Voltaire

The shiny one from Zürich

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');