• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads up on the new G110V2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up on the new G110V2...

Although Santa already ordered and processed my earlier G110V2 order, I just thought I'd toss this out to those not on the mailing list, or for whatever reason were unable to get theirs. It's like getting your boarding pass from SW airlines to get one! Usual disclaimer, no affiliations, yada, yada... Shiny Christmas everyone!!!

Dear Preorder Customer, The Meguiar's G110V2 Polishers have arrived in stock. Orders will start to ship out today. Your order will ship via UPS Ground Service and include the free bonus items. We are located in Arizona and orders going to the eastern part of the US will take 5 business days to arrive (not including the weekend). Our store will be closed from Thursday December 18th at 12:00 PM to January 4th for general maintenance and inventory. Please plan to place your order as soon as possible if ordering for Christmas. Please note you will receive one duffle bag (displayed in picture with polisher) with your order. A second free duffle bag is not possible when ordering the G110V2 promotion.

Meguiar's G110V2 Polisher Specials

Rick Meyer
    Auto Detailing Solutions www.autodetailingsolutions.com
    (602) 317 9519

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
    BOB
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');