• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Touch

I cannot wait to try this product. I just made my first ADS purchase and definitely wanted to get some Last Touch! So many different ways to use it, according to what I've been reading here...
    -----

Comment

Hello, I've read a post before about applying LT at night in a cool / cold temperature can cause streaking..

Yes it Happened to mine many times and I didn't know why.. I just realized it when my car got a little rain on my way to work, and I sprayed my LT 2:1 in the basement (it was warm) and it was just fine, smooth finish for the second wipe..

When I went home at night it got some little rain too, So I decided to clean it again with my LT 1:1.. There was no problems for application and smooth finish on the car hood and front sides (warm panels), but it got sticky on the rest of car (sides, top, back and windows).

Is there any tricks to apply LT at night in a cool temperature? I had this streaking issues when I sprayed LT on my uncle's car in a very cool morning..
      "Does it come in black?" Bruce Wayne / Batman Begins

Comment

Originally posted by Batmobile View Post
        Hello, I've read a post before about applying LT at night in a cool / cold temperature can cause streaking..

Yes it Happened to mine many times and I didn't know why.. I just realized it when my car got a little rain on my way to work, and I sprayed my LT 2:1 in the basement (it was warm) and it was just fine, smooth finish for the second wipe..

When I went home at night it got some little rain too, So I decided to clean it again with my LT 1:1.. There was no problems for application and smooth finish on the car hood and front sides (warm panels), but it got sticky on the rest of car (sides, top, back and windows).

Is there any tricks to apply LT at night in a cool temperature? I had this streaking issues when I sprayed LT on my uncle's car in a very cool morning..
        Try using a little less product, and be sure to turn the towel to a dry side for the final wipe. Those two changes should take care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Majeika View Post
          I cannot wait to try this product. I just made my first ADS purchase and definitely wanted to get some Last Touch! So many different ways to use it, according to what I've been reading here...
          I absolutely love the Detailer line of products, but Last Touch is my favorite.

Matt, I recommend you get the Meguiar's bottles. At first I thought that I didn't need them and any old generic bottle would do, but I'll tell you, the color coding and quick identification on the Meguiar's bottles is soooo handy. You might want to get 2 Last Touch bottles. One for claying @ 1:1 and one for Quik detailing at full strength. You might even end up refilling an empty bottle of Quik Detailer with Last Touch, just to keep in the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Davidson View Post
            Matt, I recommend you get the Meguiar's bottles. At first I thought that I didn't need them and any old generic bottle would do, but I'll tell you, the color coding and quick identification on the Meguiar's bottles is soooo handy. You might want to get 2 Last Touch bottles. One for claying @ 1:1 and one for Quik detailing at full strength. You might even end up refilling an empty bottle of Quik Detailer with Last Touch, just to keep in the trunk.
            Bill -

This is the exact set I am currently using. It's so helpful to have the bottles, I agree! Last Touch is a great product to have in the detailing kit at all times! I find it especially helpful in the door jambs, where a car wash doesn't quite reach

Matt
            -----

Comment

As I run out of all of my chemical guys 1 gallon products I will be making the change to the Detailer's Line. Seems like a whole line of fantastic products with Last Touch being one that I really look forward to using.
              Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
              Houston Area Mobile Detailing
              www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

I always keep an extra gallon of Last Touch in my cabinet (inside the house; room temperature). It's the only quick detailer I use now, because of the price, ease of use and results.

Final Inspection is a great product, however, it cannot be diluted for claying and I need a bit more gloss.

UQD is an awesome product, produces better result than Last Touch on my black paint, however, it's too expensive.

Comment

great stuff..

thanx Bill

Comment

good time with you guys thanks lot for your hellp

Comment

I would say that I use Last Touch about 5-7 days per week
                      clean microfiber and my bottle of Last Touch

With a daily wipe down the amount of that I can spread it out between car washes is HUGE
                      O ya Last Touch is my go to wheel cleaner on my car

Comment

i love the stuff! smells great, makes the paint shine like i just waxed it, had a neighbour come over and ask " what spray are you using because your car always looks clean and shiny" so i explained it wasnt just the spray but does help increase shine if it has been detailed, also added you cannot find it locally. however i told him buy a spray bottle and ill fill it up for 10$, he hasn't came by again LOL. but i love the stuff i use it on my wheels, use it on my windows, dilute it to 1:1 for clay lube(but im about to switch to onr for clay lube as it seems to be cheaper then LT for clay lube. untill megs comes out with a rinseless product thats like a 3 in one product as onr is i will have to stick to onr. but last touch is just great. love it! if any mol members want a 4oz sample and have some detailer gallon products ill trade 4oz sample for 4oz sample also!. would love to try some of the glass cleaner concentrate!.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');