• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Touch

Originally posted by Larry A View Post
    Does LT leave a high gloss like UQW ? Does LT help hide fine scratches and swirls? Does LT have any lasting qualitys like UQW?
    i cant really answer your last too questions very well...but i can tell you UQW is a little different as it is a quik wax and does leave behind polymer protection...Last touch is a spray detailer that literally is your "last touch" to getting that show car look...and yes, it does leave behind an amazing gloss, even better than UQW in my own honest opinion. last touch is something that i use before going to any car show, or anywhere i want the paint to really pop. plus it comes in gallons !
    Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by speed3blackmica View Post
      Rasky, how do you use it as a drying aid ? do you just mist a little on each panel while the car is still wet and then proceed to dry like normal ? i am going to try this next time i wash
      Yep!
      Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by Larry A View Post
        Does LT leave a high gloss like UQW ? Does LT help hide fine scratches and swirls? Does LT have any lasting qualitys like UQW?
        You are comparing two different categories of products together. "Apples to oranges," if you will.

In my experience with it, to answer your questions in order:
        1. Yes
        2. No
        3. No

Again, it is a mist and wipe detailing spray. It does not have the same characteristics or properties that UQW (a spray-on wax) has.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
          You are comparing two different categories of products together. "Apples to oranges," if you will.

In my experience with it, to answer your questions in order:
          1. Yes
          2. No
          3. No

Again, it is a mist and wipe detailing spray. It does not have the same characteristics or properties that UQW (a spray-on wax) has.
          OK! Then how does it compare to UQD in gloss, swirl filling , lasting.

Comment

Gloss: Both leave the surface extremely glossy, but I will venture and say the Last Touch leaves more than UQD.

Swirl Filling: Neither do this.

Lasting: Both will "last" until the paint gets dirty. They are mist and wipe detailers. They are made to remove light dust, fingerprints, etc. from the paint without having to wash it. There isn't anything in them to "last" really.

For the price and performance, it is going to be Last Touch all the way for me from now on. I won't be ordering any more UQD/M135 (I better start using that gallon of M135 I have, lol), Quik Detailer, etc., especially since Last Touch can be used not only for QD'ing, but claying as well.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
              Gloss: Both leave the surface extremely glossy, but I will venture and say the Last Touch leaves more than UQD.

Swirl Filling: Neither do this.

Lasting: Both will "last" until the paint gets dirty. They are mist and wipe detailers. They are made to remove light dust, fingerprints, etc. from the paint without having to wash it. There isn't anything in them to "last" really.

For the price and performance, it is going to be Last Touch all the way for me from now on. I won't be ordering any more UQD/M135 (I better start using that gallon of M135 I have, lol), Quik Detailer, etc., especially since Last Touch can be used not only for QD'ing, but claying as well.

i have to agree with you man 100%

last touch is very cool because one gallon is about 17 bucks and you can use it for claying/quick detailing...if i had to pick for gloss, Last touch leaves the MOST gloss and i think meguiars even says that if im not mistaken..some people might say last touch isnt all the great because it doesnt have the hydrophobic polymer technology that M135 and UQD have but i mean its nothing you cant just get by quickly misting a tiny bit of UQW or UQD on...but last touch is definetly my go to spray detailer, always..i love UQD, i really do, but last touch has it beat for me
              Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by RaskyR1 View Post
                Yep!

Rasky, WOW ! im just absolutely shocked...i never used any type of QD to help dry the car....i washed yesterday and i didnt even flood the paint, i just grabbed my LT and ran around the car very quickly just giving each door one big quick mist, hood, trunk, and roof...grabbed my drying towel and went to work, and WOW is all i have to say...all the water just gets absorbed up...normally i have to come back with another towel to clean up the water my 1st towel left behind...nope not anymore..im just blown away
                Addicted

Comment

Yeah, using a QD while drying is nice!

Comment

You can never have enough Last Touch in my opinion
                    This was my last order !

Seems a lot but with 4 cars on the driveway to keep clean it goes fast !!

Comment

I always use it 1:1 it still seems to work great 1:1 even as a QD for me.
                      Schotography

Comment

I always dilute Last Touch 1/1 and use it like that for claying and as Quick Detailer or drying aid !
                        Works very well !

Comment

Originally posted by geert dr View Post
                          You can never have enough Last Touch in my opinion
                          This was my last order !

Seems a lot but with 4 cars on the driveway to keep clean it goes fast !!

Oh yeah! Thats a lot of LT man. Thanks for reminding me to get more of LT. I just ran out and forgot bout it. LOL
                          Learning new things everyday

Comment

ok so i use uqw after washes and use uqd inbetween... after reading about LT i'm ready to try it

can i use LT to help aid drying my truck and then use uqw after it???
                            i would then maintain with LT
                            www.JEEPGARAGE.org

Comment

As a QD, I use it straight.
                              If I need to clay a car prior to waxing I use it at 1:1 (LT to Water.) If I'm going to polish after I clay, I have found that 1:2 also works great. Just remember it was never intended to be diluted more than 1:1, doesn't mean it doesn't work great, but keep it in mind.
                              Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Yes and yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');