• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brinkmann at Retail Store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brinkmann at Retail Store?

Does anyone know of any retail stores that carry the Brinkmann Dual Xenon Light? I know where I can get one online, but if there is a retail location local that I can just walk in and pick one up that would be nice.

I looked in a Pep boys store the other day, but all I found was a Brinkmann with LED light, not the Dual Xenon.

I also looked at a Tuesday Morning store. Nothing

Has anyone found them at any retail stores?
    Brian

Re: Brinkmann at Retail Store?

According to this thread, Pep Boys or Lowes:

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...t=13427&page=3

Comment

I saw it in a Pep Boys in Pennsylvania but passed on it because I didn't feel like charging it (had very little cash on hand). My local Pep Boys doesn't have it, I've checked tons of times.

I ended up buying a Peak 1mil candle halogen that isn't very well suited for swirl detection. It was $12 and it makes a great flashlight (talk about overkill ). My dual halogen work lights are awesome though and only $25!
      James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
      Calais Auto Detailing
      CalaisDetails@aim.com
      www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
        I saw it in a Pep Boys in Pennsylvania but passed on it because I didn't feel like charging it (had very little cash on hand). My local Pep Boys doesn't have it, I've checked tons of times.

I ended up buying a Peak 1mil candle halogen that isn't very well suited for swirl detection. It was $12 and it makes a great flashlight (talk about overkill ). My dual halogen work lights are awesome though and only $25!

You can get a credit card at 17 years old??? I guess your parents can co-sign a credit card for you, thereby giving you a card. I would avoid doing that if I were you....

As to the original poster, many of the parts stores seem to have them. I have 2 of the Brinkmann's and they work really well...

You can also use a Xenon Dewalt 18 volt light. It has a flexible head and when running on 18 volts, lasts quite a long time... I have both but prefer the Brinkmann's as they are just so convenient and their battery tends to last really well...

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Both oh mine came from the local Pep Boys store. Might ask yours to order it in. Watch for a $10.00 off coupon on any purchase as they do this once in a while.Also sold on the Brinkmann web site and AG online.

Paul S
          Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
          317-513-4678

Comment

We have two Pep Boys here in my county, one carries it and the other doesn't. I'm waiting till I have a spare 30 bucks laying around to go and grab one before they're all gone.
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

pep boys is the only place I was able to find mine. Guess I got lucky

Comment

Checked my local Pepboys a while back and they didnt have one, I really wanted one too.
                Nick
                Tucker's Detailing Services
                815-954-0773
                2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

IF you cant find one at your local store, Autogeeks carrys them!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Lingor View Post
                    You can get a credit card at 17 years old??? I guess your parents can co-sign a credit card for you, thereby giving you a card. I would avoid doing that if I were you....

Tim
                    My parents issued me a credit card when I travelled out of the country the summer before last, its been mine ever since. I only use it for emergencies or times when I don't have any cash on hand, need to make a purchase ASAP and have the money, in full, at home.
                    Calais Auto Detailing
                    CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                      My parents issued me a credit card when I travelled out of the country the summer before last, its been mine ever since. I only use it for emergencies or times when I don't have any cash on hand, need to make a purchase ASAP and have the money, in full, at home.
                      I am very glad to hear that! It is really nice to see a young person being so responsible! Well done!!!

Tim
                      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Lingor View Post
                        I am very glad to hear that! It is really nice to see a young person being so responsible! Well done!!!

Tim
                        Thanks.
                        Calais Auto Detailing
                        CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

I got mine at Academy Sports+Outdoors, but it doesn’t look like they offer online shopping.

Mister B it doesn’t look like you have Academy stores in your area. Maybe you could find someone that you know that has them in their area and get them to pick one up for you.

Try Amazon, AutoBarn or Autogeek......

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');