• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColorX/NXT 2.0 combo, what else is closest combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorX/NXT 2.0 combo, what else is closest combo?

Hello, I've been using ColorX then top off with NXT 2.0 liquid for about 2yrs now. I've heard lots of new type of waxes come out in the Meguiars line up,

are there any updates (newer formula, better cleaner waxes then ColorX?) ? I know NXT 2.0 is up to date, but what other Cleaner Waxes are out there? I'm applying by hand ofcourse. thanks

Re: ColorX/NXT 2.0 combo, what else is closet combo?

Originally posted by Nuclear View Post
    Hello, I've been using ColorX then top off with NXT 2.0 liquid for about 2yrs now. I've heard lots of new type of waxes come out in the Meguiars line up,

are there any updates (newer formula, better cleaner waxes then ColorX?) ? I know NXT 2.0 is up to date, but what other Cleaner Waxes are out there? I'm applying by hand ofcourse. thanks
    A12 Cleaner Wax, M20 Polymer Sealant, ColorX and M06 Cleaner Wax all work effectively by hand, M66 Quick Detailer and D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream are more ideal for machine application.

As of right now there have been no updates to ColorX or any other of the AIOs, There may be something new for 2010 though.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Re: ColorX/NXT 2.0 combo, what else is closet combo?

You are up to date unless stronger cleaning is needed.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: ColorX/NXT 2.0 combo, what else is closest combo?

That's a fantastic combo with two very relevant products. No need to change- if they work and you are happy with the results, keep on using them!

The only thing I would suggest is possibly adding the new Ultimate Quik Wax as a final topper, or at least in-between full wax sessions. It's a fantastic product that features hydrophobic polymers like the NXT 2.0.

Comment

Re: ColorX/NXT 2.0 combo, what else is closest combo?

For a quik detail he could use Ultimate quik detailer also. You have picked a great combo.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');