• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Wanted - Garden Grove, CA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Wanted - Garden Grove, CA.

I need a my black '94 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham detailed. It's a daily and is parked outside. The car is washed every week so what I'm basically looking for is a good buff to get rid of the many scratches the car has, which are seen under direct sunlight. As I don't have a buffer. I read of some guys on here doing the job over at Meguiar's at Irvine and I live about 10 minutes away....just to throw that out there.

"Supreme Shine" I would like to hear from you! Also, you guys can either PM me, reply to this topic or email me at ocmdiaz714 [a] gmail.com. Please send pictures of your work. Thank you.

Here are some pictures. I don't have a hallogen light so I couldn't take any good pictures of the swirls or scratches and the only camera I have is on my iPhone.

The roof is nasty and only a good paintjob will set it straight so I don't expect for it to be worked on.

Re: Detailer Wanted - Garden Grove, CA.

Why don't you just stop by a Thursday Night Garage or a Saturday Class. I can promise you it would be worth it. You are only 10 minutes away!

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Why don't you just stop by a Thursday Night Garage or a Saturday Class
      ^ I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
        Why don't you just stop by a Thursday Night Garage or a Saturday Class. I can promise you it would be worth it. You are only 10 minutes away!
        I stopped in a couple Thursdays ago...I was going to try on getting it in but didn't know who to speak with, as there were two cars in the garage with owners who seemed to be working on them the entire night. If anybody hosting the even gets to see this thread and could help out...remember I have a black '94 Cadillac Fleetwood!

Comment

I just pm'd you...

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');