• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Touch Foam Detailer D-15519

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Touch Foam Detailer D-15519

Just found this can hiding in my cabinet, I forget when I got it. Has anyone used it ?

Re: Last Touch Foam Detailer D-15519

I saw it on ADS a while back, not sure if they have it still, havent tried it though.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

First time I have seen a spray can of Last Touch. I probably live in a cave. lol
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
        First time I have seen a spray can of Last Touch. I probably live in a cave. lol
        I am pretty sure you could find it in The BAT CAVE. lol

Comment

I will check the bat cave this weekend. lol
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

I've used a few cans, but prefer the LT in the gallon size.

Comment

Morning,

I have many cans of it and love it. In fact, I have the entire aerosol line (Carpet/upholstery Cleaner, Glass Cleaner and the Last Touch) in a Meguiar's bag that I keep in my vehicle when travelling.

I like the aerosol version a little more than the regular version as it is more convenient to store in a vehicle and it works just as well and in some cases better. You can see the can of Carpet/upholstery Cleaner here...

Tim
              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I have used it. I love the stuff!

Tim, tell me if YOU have experienced what I think I have...
                the aerosol seems to make the paint feel slicker than the regular stuff.

Boy oh boy- if Meguiar's offered an aerosol foam version of Ultimate Quik Detailer and Ultimate Quik Wax... they would sell a TON.
                Kevin Brown
                NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                  Boy oh boy- if Meguiar's offered an aerosol foam version of Ultimate Quik Detailer and Ultimate Quik Wax... they would sell a TON.
                  There actually is an aerosol version of the original Quik Detailer, I like the idea of an aerosol version of the UQD and UQW as well.
                  Nick
                  Tucker's Detailing Services
                  815-954-0773
                  2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                    There actually is an aerosol version of the original Quik Detailer, I like the idea of an aerosol version of the UQD and UQW as well.

Oh yeah! A-3318. Thanks.

I don't recall owning a can. I wonder if it feels slicker than its liquid counterpart?
                    Kevin Brown
                    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

I've been using a bottle of Last Touch Foam Detailer for the last few months and I find it to be an excellent product. Its foam makes it very safe on softer surfaces such as plastics. It's also very good as a glass cleaner and I use it all the time at home.

Comment

I have the aerosol version of Quik Detailer and was surprised with it. I loved how it foamed white and didn't run off the surface. It did feel slicker, especially since QD in the bottle is only decent.
                        Matt

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');