• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foaming APC+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foaming APC+

It seems to me it would make more sense to have a foaming APC+ and a non foaming regular APC.
    If I'm not mistaken regular APC has the optical brighteners and fabric softeners making it more suitable for use in an extractor.
    i prefer the smell and cleaning of APC+ but its lack of suds makes it less fun to use.
    VTEC: all the lag, none of the turbo

Re: Foaming APC+

APC is a newer forumula of APC that is low foaming for carpet extractors....It also has a smidge of a degreaser I think.....

I like APC for carpet/fabric and APC for other stuff.
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
      APC is a newer forumula of APC
      Originally posted by Nappers View Post
      I like APC for carpet/fabric and APC for other stuff.

There is APC and APC+. When you compare APC and APC, it does not make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by tcope1 View Post

There is APC and APC+. When you compare APC and APC, it does not make sense.
        Haha , I know what you mean. I'm sure Nappers knows that there's an APC and APC+, but simply forgot to include the "+" when he was talking about APC+ .

Comment

Uhhh, yeah, add a + sign to the first part......

My bad
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');