• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vehicles in Motion Picture You Took Thread (aka 'different kind of "Click" and brag')

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles in Motion Picture You Took Thread (aka 'different kind of "Click" and brag')

I know we had few fotography threads on various subjects but I can not remember having a thread where posters showed off pictures they (not someone else) took of vehicles (cars/bikes/trucks) in motion.

So I will start with pictures I took on Sunday and I hope others will follow and show their results.

Re: Vehicles in Motion Picture You Took Thread (aka 'different kind of "Click" and br

Nice pics....Lotus 7..

I've got old pics(somewhere?) Caterhams...Westfields on the race track.Pics were by me.

Comment

Re: Vehicles in Motion Picture You Took Thread (aka 'different kind of "Click" and br

They look like they are parked to me.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

My car may end up in a few movies as I am signing with an agency that calls people for "car extras". I basically park my car/drive it past and get payed $250-500 a day on set.
        James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com
        www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
          My car may end up in a few movies as I am signing with an agency that calls people for "car extras". I basically park my car/drive it past and get payed $250-500 a day on set.
          That's cool! Your car would make a nice extra.
          I've heard the Cohen brothers will pay a certain amount of money to get your car detailed.
          Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
          baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

Here are some pics that I took at Long Beach Grand Prix 2008

"Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
            Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

and some recent pics:

"Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
              Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                Sounds good..

Just be sure they're not doing chase scenes!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
                  Nice pics....Lotus 7..

I've got old pics(somewhere?) Caterhams...
                  Thank you! Gotta love Lotus 7 and Caterhams! If I could only win the lottery ...

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                  They look like they are parked to me.
                  LOL Joe, I love your sense of humor, you always crack me up P.S. They look good, but I am sure they would look even better after detail by you.

Originally posted by LacViet View Post
                  Here are some pics that I took at Long Beach Grand Prix 2008 ...
                  Nice pics

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');