• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried new RINSELESS Technique, towels, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried new RINSELESS Technique, towels, etc

There is a new thread about rinse-less washing technique. It uses a Megs product ONLY to demonstrate the technique. And it's clear that the product is NOT recommended for that purpose.

Here's the thread:

I tried it this morning: so I got my bucket, my Megs microfiber mitt, waffle weave, etc. and filled a bucket with ONR. It was clear the MEGS product was not recommended by MEGS.

Used my duster first, grabbed my wash mitt and starting at the top, got to work on the cleanest part of the car, a panel at a time. finishing up on the dirtiest (wheels).

But before I did the wheels, I noticed some bird bombs on the roof and side of my other car. So I hit the roof and one square foot area of the side of the car (ONR-Clay+QD-ONR) dried and then I got the wheels of both cars.

I think I am going to try a high lubricity Megs product (not recommended) throw it in a bucket with 3 gallons of water and do a complete detail of my right front fender panel: Wash, clay, wash, clean, polish, wax.

Probably will take 20 minutes max, but, a good way for this newbie to learn as time won't be an issue. Maybe something I can do before work, just some relaxing me time with my car and Megs.

I will be using more Megs waxes, cleaner and polishes thanks to ONR , (unfortunately) , but I am sure MEGs chemists will fix that thanks to the entire dot com team and of course MK.

I am newbie, don't try this at home. I could use some ideas.
    Jeff
    Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
    by John Wooden

'88 Honda
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');