• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date of Manufacture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date of Manufacture?

Just curious..... Is there any way to find out the date of manufacture of the various Meguiars products?

Re: Date of Manufacture?

Originally posted by zaidgreat View Post
    Just curious..... Is there any way to find out the date of manufacture of the various Meguiars products?
    On the back of the products (most all of them) there is a small serial/lot number and you can call customer service and they will tell you when it was made. I sometimes wonder about this as well, as sometimes there are products at PBE (other places as well) stores that look like they've been sitting for years.

Comment

Is there another way other than calling? Maybe Meguiars could stamp it on the back of their labels... I believe it would be easier for us to keep track of megs products that we store.

Comment

Most products have a pretty good shelf life, I still have my first bottle of DC series I bought some years ago and it still feels fine. If your worried about a product going bad, don't let it get exposed to extreme temperatures, especially freezing.

It would be kinda cool though....

"Born on Date"
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
          Most products have a pretty good shelf life, I still have my first bottle of DC series I bought some years ago and it still feels fine. If your worried about a product going bad, don't let it get exposed to extreme temperatures, especially freezing.

It would be kinda cool though....

"Born on Date"
          COOL man... We've got it on prescriptions, confectionaries etc etc...
          What will Meguiars say about that?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');