• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foaming Dirt lifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foaming Dirt lifter

I have seen and used a few different brands of "foaming dirt lifting" products that work pretty decent.
    My main use for these products are to make the crevices inbetween seats clean, where all the dirt and dog fur seem to accumulute . A foam action dirt lifter would loosen the junk up so I can then vaccuum them out along with the foam. Honda Accords are notorious for having these little "dead zones" where no matter how much vacuum power you have or what brushing devices you stick there will pull stuff up. Even duct tape on a stick does not work ( I've tried) .

A multipurpose foam action dirt lifter would be another wonderful Meguiar's product. I also think that a several inch spray nozzle adapter ( included with each can) would be great. The purpose of this would be so that the product could easily be sprayed into the crevices inbetween seats. The main uses for it would be on carpet, upholstrey, vinyl, plastic, rubber, and probably metal as I have seen other products that can be sprayed on just about anything. I assume this product would smell good , but an apple scent would be too cool.

Thanks Mike,
    Rich

Hi Rich,

I'll pass your suggestion along, and add that the new All Purpose Cleaner has been formulated to offer high foaming ability. You can spray it using a foaming spray head like the one found here, Foaming Sprayer

I'm not sure if this will help you or if it's what you're thinking of, but I thought I would point this out anyway.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass it on.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Imagine applying that via foam gun
      my product collection-- New !
      My Detailing Credo
      Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

I actually brought a similar product up not too terribly long ago as well....

I think it'd be a 'hit'!

RP
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');