• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Spray Wax vs Ultimate Quick Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NXT Spray Wax vs Ultimate Quick Wax

One has to wonder how long NXT spray wax will be around ...
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Comment

Well, NXT Spray Wax ain't that bad. However, it is not great either. The trick is not to let it dry for too long. I usually wipe it of within 5 minutes from application. It does give a pretty nice, shiny result and does not wash off that easily.I have had a bottle for almost 2 years now - used it pretty rarely but now I'm using it on my company car. Once it's over (which should be pretty soon) I'm going to switch to UQW.

Comment

Originally posted by RS-Kwong View Post
        i have the nxt spray wax... i used it twice... frist from new and second to give it another try to prove its self...

i never used it again...
        Same here !

UQW is such a great product, so easy to use and ads gloss and shine !
        I use it after every wash of my Alfa !

Comment

Have a bottle of NXT spray wax sitting on the shelf as well. Not a fan either. My problem was that I was getting a lot of sweating from the product, so it just wouldn't dry.

Never noticed any significant "boost" in my durability when using it either, so it's just kind of just hanging out in my collection.

UQW on the other hand is something I can't get enough of... I empty the Megs bottles into bigger sized commercial spray bottles because I use so much!
          ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

UQW Is the way to go....

Comment

I fully agree that NXT spray wax should be used as WOWO prduct, otherwise upon drying comes off with difficulty, (actually leaves residues). I use UQW but when run out had to use NXT spray wax that was unopened in my car care bag with Meguiars products. Upon finishing NXT spray will continue using UQW.
              STrive for perfection in everything you do.

Comment

@3fitty
                Did u ever try out d156 from the detailer line? Might be more economical for you if u use so much of it.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');