How to clean Meguiar's foam buffing pads
Meguiar's does not recommend washing any of our foam buffing pads either by hand or by machine.
- * Tapping them when they are dry to knock loose any dried product
* Holding an absorbent terry cloth towel into them when they are wet to absorb excess product out of them.
* Storing them wet in a zip-lock bag for re-use later
* Turning the polisher on while holding the foam pad against an absorbent cotton terry cloth towel to transfer excess product into the towel
* Brushing dried, excess product from the face of the pad using a nylon bristle brush, like a toothbrush for example.
More to come...