• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo

My friend is going ot Buffalo for the weekend and I'm thinking to ask him to get me some Meguiar's products or maybe some MF for me.

Where should he go? Walmart, Target, Sam's Club?

Re: Buffalo

What exactly are you looking to get for products? Walmart basically has all the common consumer items.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

SwirlX, NXT-2.0, Gold Class Car Wash, ScratchX-2.0, Smooth Surface Clay KIt, Ultimate Quik Detailer, etc. Also, I need MF and I read that they have good ones in Sam's Group.

I would pefer that he go to only one store to get them. I assume that prices are the same in all these stores.

Also, I would like to buy Yellow Wax and M21 but I know they don"t have this line of products.

Comment

i have never seen meguiars MF towels at walmart, but the other things in your first line are sold there. walmart does sell MF towels, but i do not know if they are very good. yellow wax m26 can be found at pep boys, but m21 you need to find a dealer

Comment

I, too, do not know how good are the MF from Walmart. I did read that Sam's Clubs have good MF.

Comment

Whenever I go to Walmart, one of the consumer line products is always out of stock. Sometimes it's SwirlX, sometimes it's ScratchX 2.0. Other times it's the NXT 2.0 and Ultimate Compound. Four weeks ago, the Bellingham Washington Walmart was out of ScratchX 2.0 and SwirlX. Yesterday, the same Walmart was out of NXT 2.0 and SwirlX.

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
              Whenever I go to Walmart, one of the consumer line products is always out of stock. Sometimes it's SwirlX, sometimes it's ScratchX 2.0.....
              I assume you are referring to Walmarts in US. I know that SwirlX is not available in Canada yet.

Comment

MF from KMart or Advanced Auto Parts (Viking and AutoSpa). Meguiars needs to start selling MF in stores . All consumer line products can pretty much be found at Wal Mart or AAP also. Kmart also has a lot of Meguiars products.

Comment

It seems strange that walmart doesn't stock the MF's...They do a lot of consumer stuff,but no MF's?

I havn't tried every MF,but The supreme shines are the best i've tried yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');