• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo/Niagara Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo/Niagara Falls

Hi all,

Anybody know of any stores that carry the MirrorGlaze and Detailier Line in or around the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area?

Thanks

Re: Buffalo/Niagara Falls

Meguiars used to have a dealer finder link, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I suggest using the yellow pages to locate any automotive paint stores in the area.
    r. b.

Comment

Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

r. b.

Comment

Get a P.O. Box in the US and ship from Megs direct or ADS. Hop across the border and get your goodies.
          ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Does ADS or Megs ship to PO Boxes??? I know from ebay that almost nobody ships to PO Boxes.

Comment

there's a lot of canadians lately trying to get meguiars products (me included) and we can't get them easily. We should do some group buy or something. Maybe ADS would ship a larger order.

Comment

Originally posted by toyopl View Post
                there's a lot of canadians lately trying to get meguiars products (me included) and we can't get them easily. We should do some group buy or something. Maybe ADS would ship a larger order.
                That would be a good idea.

Although I read somewhere on this forum that you can order directly from Meg's Canada and theres no mark-up or anything. I sent Greg Morton an e-mail and I'm waiting for a reply.

I just wanna get my hands on some APC+ and some waxes & polishes

Comment

hey, lemme know how it turns out
                  I'll look into diirect from meguiars when I have some free time

Comment

I live in Seattle, I can meet up!
                    "Every moment frontin and maxin
                    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                    "

Comment

I'm sensing a little side business for 3fitty avec un petit "mark-up". LOL

I have tons of Megs stuff, get it shipped to family in the States (I lived in the States for the last 12 years but I'm now back in Canada).

I've brought stuff back for people but the problem is, coming back over the border presents problems if you get busted. Plus, I've found that its not really worth my while driving to Michigan and back to get someone some APC, so it's the old catch 22. On the one hand a small order isn't worth going for and a big order can cause problems.

Right now I've got a gallon of Hyperdressing and a gallon of Last Touch. I'd be willing to sell some if you're interested.

I could also probably spare some APC and APC+ but I have to check my supplies. If you're interested send me a PM and we can work out a price.
                      ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Naww man, keep your supplies. I want to buy a few jugs og Meg';s stuff if I come across it.

And the border doesnt really present problems. its hard to get caught and if you do, you'll just have to pay duty. you just have to play it smart, thats all.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');