• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color x - a polish? and other questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color x - a polish? and other questions

Hey,

Is color x a substitute for polish? or can i use color x first, then the step 2 polish?

also - is show car glaze a polish? does it replace the step 2 polish?

is mppp a polish? does it replace the step 2 as well?

and finally - can I use hi-tech wax and put nxt over it? will it defeat the purpose of any of the waxes?

let me know please -

i am saving up to buy a bulk of meguiars items at once and need assistance.

thanks!
    2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Re: Color x - a polish? and other questions

Originally posted by Paulvr4
    Hey,

Is color x a substitute for polish? or can i use color x first, then the step 2 polish?
    ColorX is an All-in-One product. That is, it Cleans, Polishes, and Protects in one step. It is different from Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax in the maroon bottle in that it contains a lot stronger Cleaner.

also - is show car glaze a polish? does it replace the step 2 polish?
    Yes. Show Car Glaze is a non-abrasive pure polish. Most people find it more difficult to remove than the Deep Crystal Polish on clear coats, but it is the richest in polishing oils out of all of the polishes in the Meguiar's line.

is MPPP a polish? does it replace the step 2 as well?
    Medallion Premium Paint Protectant is a Polish/Wax, much like Gold Class Wax. Both of these waxes contain protection ingredients plus polishing oils like our pure polishes to create beauty.

and finally - can I use hi-tech wax and put NXT over it? will it defeat the purpose of any of the waxes?
    Most people would apply the #26 Hi Tech Yellow Wax over the NXT Tech Wax because the NXT Tech Wax contains a sleight amount of specialized cleaners in it that will remove some of the #26 wax. I have a how-to article on topping waxes here,

Topping NXT or other products

let me know please -

i am saving up to buy a bulk of Meguiar's items at once and need assistance.

thanks!
    Just so you know, any day now, I will be posting two new promotions for members of our forum that will probably include the product you want at a substantial savings.

Also, there is another G-100 promotion coming up, and I'm also working on yet two more "Kits" that I think the members of our forum will really like.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

great info!

thanks so much -

I'll wait for the deals - I already have the g-100 but will want other products for sure.

I already plan to get some pads, like 5-6 professional items, and clay.

keep us informed!

thanks again...
      2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');