• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch X over rear light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch X over rear light

Hello everybody, just wanted to know if someone have tried scratchX over the rear headlight? it has many swirls but they don't look too much deeper, i will try to post better pics. THanks everyone!, oh see that here I can't find any specific plastic product

Re: Scratch X over rear light

Your tail lights are not the worst i've seen. There is a meguiar's product called 'PlastX' , which is specifically for this type of correction.It also comes in kit form,called,'Headlight restoration kit'.

ScratchX is not meant for this.I've never tried,so don't know. Maybe someone else can advise on substitutes for plastx?

Comment

Re: Scratch X over rear light

I have used UC and 105 on rear light covers before and have not had any ill effects. Not to say that everyone will have great results with it, just depends.

M80 works just as well for me too
      2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
      2005 Honda CRF250R
      2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');