• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know anything about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know anything about this?

Happened to come across this product when I was in O'Reilly the other day:

Anybody know anything about this product? Info from Amazon:

Product Description
    Glass Science Glass Scrub Auto Glass Stripper is less of a glass polish and more of a glass cleanser. It removes water spots, lime scale, and sap things that cause the glass to appear uneven and leaves the glass looking smoother. Glass Science Glass Scrub Auto Glass Stripper removes contaminants from within the glass microscopic pores for a deep-down clean. Because Glass Scrub makes the glass smoother, it improves the performance of your windshield wipers. Wipers chatter less and move water more effectively across the smooth glass. Use Glass Science G Scrub Auto Glass Stripper periodically as a supplement to your regular glass cleaner. Glass cleaners are great for removing light surface dirt, but Glass Science Glass Scrub Auto Glass Stripper will remove the buildup that occurs over time. Use Glass Scrub before applying Rain Clear Rain Repellant Gel. Glass Science Glass Scrub Auto Glass Stripper should be applied to exterior auto glass. It should not be used on plastics or window tint. For plastics, use DP Plex-All Plastic Cleaner & Polish to clean and protect all clear and colored plastics. Deep clean auto glass without scratching. Use Glass Science Glass Scrub Auto Glass Stripper to remove the toughest contamination from exterior auto glass.

They had these there too:

I assume this is an alternative to Rain-X. From Autogeek: http://www.autogeek.net/glass-science-glass-care.html

Just wondering if anybody had any experience with these products or knew somebody who did. I think O'Reilly has a sale on them right now.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Re: Anybody know anything about this?

I think all the rainx spin offs are much the same.I could get rainx years ago,but don't come across it now.I find a cheaper one.Silicon in it for sure.I can smell it.

Havn't seen those....Are you thinking of giving it a go?

They all make a lot of claims...The problem for me is that they don't last very long.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');