• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win the Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win the Show

I've have detailed cars for the last 12 years and it all started when I worked for a Corvette restoration shop in central Mass. There was nothing like doing a complete build of a '67 roadster and then detailing it the night before the owner took it to it's first regional. I've detailed a 99 point 62 and feel I know what I am talking about so feel free to ask, that's why I joined. And it so happens that the shop used Meguiar's.

Re: Win the Show

Welcome to MOL!

Can't wait for some pics!

Andy M.
    MOL Moderator
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

+ 2 MOL!

Comment

Welcome to MOL. I love builds of all kinds, any pics.?
        Alex C.

Comment

to MOL!
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Welcome to Meguiars Online!!!
            Joel
            Firefighter/EMT-B
            Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
            "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
            '99 F-150

Comment

Welcome!

Bring on the PICS!!! Can't wait!!
              Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Welcome!! Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Welcome!!!
                RG Curtis
                U.S. Navy Silent Service

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');