• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which smells better: UQD or M135?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which smells better: UQD or M135?

So, for those of you who have used both, which do you think smells better? UQD or M135? I think they both smell great, but I think I like the smell of M135 better. Kind of a fruity smell. I sprayed it on the windows (since it says you can) and I was just standing there sniffing the windows. Terribly sad. So, what's your opinion?
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Re: Which smells better: UQD or M135?

135 ftw.
    Alex C.

Comment

x2
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I would use Meguir's regardless of the smell. I havn't been able to obtain those products,so I can't say.But,I love the smell of NXT All Metal Polish abd Quik Wax.If I remember well the Gold Class liquid wax smells really good too.

Comment

UQD smells a lot better IMO. And so it should since it is designed for the consumer market. But I use M135 because I bulk buy.

Comment

I have 4 bottles of UQD and recently ordered 2 jugs of M135....I cannot wait to finish up my UQD( don't wanna break the seal on my M135 yet).....but I like the scent of UQD
            "STRIFE" aka Phil
            2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
            2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
            2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Out of all the Meguiars Products I've used...I thought Ultimate Quick Detailer had the most unappealing, chemical smell to it. I never used the M135. But I tend to like the fruity & sweet smelling products.

Comment

I just finished my first gallon of M135, and I have to say that I have come to like the way the garage smells after application. It is a softer scent than that which comes straight out the bottle. It is a scent that screams out "this car is now ready for a show and shine!".

Comment

Agreed - M135 FTW!!
                  Originally posted by Blueline
                  I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');