• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new guy says hello have some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy says hello have some questions

i just received my new 110 polisher. my first question has to do with mirror glaze line what all in this line will work well with the 110? is the machine glaze alright? how about the compound power cleaner,heavy cut cleaner. looking forward to your reply thanks
    ?

Re: new guy says hello have some questions

for seperate products in compounds, polishes, etc I'd say get the M105 & M205 combo and pretty much all your compounding and polishing needs are met. Both work well with a DA such as your G110.
    I have a Flex 3401 DA and use the M105/M205 and LOVE them.

On cars I need a fast one-step solution I use the D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream which is also DA approved and is a polish and wax in one product.

Back to the MG line, I also like and use the #26 wax, #21 Sealant, and #135 Detailer Spray.
    What am I, fly-paper for morons?

Comment

I moved your post from the Introduce Yourself part of our forum to Detailing 101.
      We try to use Introduce Yourself for just that, if you have a question and your not sure where to post it Detailing 101 is a great catch all part of the forum.

As for your question, check out these links here.

How to use the G-100 to remove swirls

Recommended Products - G100a Dual Action Polisher

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

In the Mirror Glaze Line, you would want to look at #80 Speed Glaze or #205 Finishing Polish, and then #105 Ultra Cut Compound if you need something stronger. Those would be applied with a polishing pad.

Then you can use one of the waxes with a finishing pad. #21 Synthetic Selant 2.0 is pretty nice.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

to MOL!
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');