• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff like this just makes me sick to my stomach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff like this just makes me sick to my stomach...

Cruzing through my neighborhood, and ran across this house. Seeing something like this just makes me want to knock on the door and slap the owner.

2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Re: Stuff like this just makes me sick to my stomach...

Tell me thats NOT a Corvette under all that junk!!

Comment

Ungrateful people rank on my list up there with lairs and thieves. Many guys like myself and many other MOL members bust their butts day in and day out to afford not only the detailing supplies but the vehicles themselves.

Nick, swing in there and see if that owner will donate the car for an extreme make over or training car, it would defiantly work better than being a shelf in the garage...

you can always slap him after
      Red 99 SS Camaro - 578 RWHP 611 FT/LBS

"..If you do not strive to be the best at what you do, why do it at all?"

Comment

Originally posted by b00g2003 View Post

Ungrateful people rank on my list up there with lairs and thieves. Many guys like myself and many other MOL members bust their butts day in and day out to afford not only the detailing supplies but the vehicles themselves.
        and some have yet to be able to afford "the vehicle" and are working on making average cars look their best.
        Rob A.
        '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
        '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

There, I think I got 'em all. Stuff like that disgusts me.

"What we have here, is a clear lack of respect for a car."

Yeah, I know that's not exactly what he said. But that's what he says on MOL.
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Ouch!
            Alex C.

Comment

Nick,Just tell him the city sent you out there to pick-up the code violation and I'll come and tow it to my house.

Paul
              Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
              317-513-4678

Comment

Wow, I looked at it and said "What a messy garage!" and it took me about 10 seconds before I even realized there was a Corvette hiding in there .

Comment

Well, it could very well be that the Corvette has a dead engine and the owner hasn't yet decided what to do with the car. I noticed the Lexus parked right next to it. The Lex might now be his "baby."

Whatever the case, it doesn't justify his putting **** on top of it like that.

Comment

At least is Lexus is in good shape: I doubt that car is in working condition otherwise he wouldn't do that.
                    Matt

Comment

Maybe it's a project in waiting. Frankly, I have no problem with that... I'm much more put off by people whose front lawn look like his garage.
                      ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

What the !@#$ Why would he even think of piling stuff on a corvette, let alone any car.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                        Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWaxer View Post
                          Tell me thats NOT a Corvette under all that junk!!
                          Yes it is and as a fellow Corvette driver he needs his official Vette Owner's License revoked....

Comment

Nick,

You need to immediately confiscate (and save) that Corvette.
                            -Bob
                            NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME View Post
                              Nick,

You need to immediately confiscate (and save) that Corvette.
                              APS (Automotive Protective Services). Place that Vette with a foster detailer\car guy immediately!

My ex-wife convinced me to let her buy an expensive treadmill called a Nordic Trac some years back. Ended up looking just like that Vette within 3 months!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');