• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Gang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Gang!

Nice to meet you all,

I drive a '09 Silghtly modded Challenger R/T...and yeah it's black which is mostly why I'm here lol. I also have a '08 Jeep rubicon decked out for off roading so kinda tough on paint. Been a long vehicle nut, bike boats trucks and muscle cars.

Been using Meguiar's for many years untill I purchased the RT at which time i got sucked in to the Zano Brothers products.
    Now to find the area to ask my questions about swirl marks and slight scratches and which to use
    SWIRLX Swirlx or SCRATCHX® 2.0 or what?
    then
    Tried the NXT GENERATION TECH WAX® 2.0 today and Im back.

Cheers
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian09RT; May 12, 2009, 06:12 PM. Reason: edited company bashing and language-Andy M.

Re: Hi Gang!

oops sorry Andy :-)

Comment

Hi Brian,

Welcome to MOL. I edited your post as we do not allow bashing of any kind of another company's products, nor do we allow any kind of language that isn't suitable for all audiences. We try to keep Meguiarsonline as "family friendly" as we can so everyone can enjoy our hobby.

Please review the Forum Rules, and again, welcome to MOL!

Thanks for understanding.

Andy M.
      MOL Moderator
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Thanks for posting your questions to the Detailing 101 forum...

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian09RT View Post
          oops sorry Andy :-)
          No worries!

Andy
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');