• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have photos of a Southern Celebrity washing a car for me. Really this happened!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have photos of a Southern Celebrity washing a car for me. Really this happened!

Hey!

We had a ball at the festival, didn’t sell a thing and that is OK but we had fun helping others.

Follow this link Chick-fil-A Cow Alpharetta Water Conservation Festival to my photo website an observe a “Southern Celebrity” actually washing a car panel for me during the City of Alpharetta, GA, Water Conservation Festival held in Rock Mill Park.

Background:
    Invited to attend and demonstrate how to legally wash & maintain the finish of your car saving between 50 gallons to 150 gallons of our drinking water.

I had my eco-friendly car appearance products display set up and was performing a car wash for the crowd who were very receptive to saving water and being able to wash their car without going to jail.

At events I do try to wash a car while answering questions and providing information to the audience. I have my own policy that I do not sell products at events [they can purchase through my website if they wish] as I am too busy discussing car washing and cars in general. Handing out information and answering questions is my objective at these events.

This part is for those who do not live around here:
    The Chick-fil-A Cows are a southern icon who performs at public events. Everybody just lights up smiling when they see the Cows in person.

The Cows have very humorous TV & radio commercials, billboards that just crack up the drivers and their own calendar. At a recent local hockey game that we attended workers in the attic area of the roof launched small stuffed cows harnessed to a working parachute.

What a hit for the crowd as everyone over the age of 16 moves aside, ducked or assisted so the “little” kids had a chance to catch a cow.

Chick-fil-A Celebrity Cow shows up, I start taking photos, I give the Cow a new sponge, then the Cow helps me out and performs for us kids. What fun.

I have not removed any of the pictures so you can see the joy these Cows bring to everyone. Kris took all the pictures after the Cow finished with the sponge and I am the large kid with a straw hat in pictures 29, 30 and 31.

Cow was observed using proper car washing technique with the sponge.

Gentle to the hoofs & hide – pictures tell the story

Take care,
    al
    The way a person treats their car is a direct reflection of how they treat themselves

Re: I have photos of a Southern Celebrity washing a car for me. Really this happened!

AWESOME!!
    Thanks for Sharing!!
    I hope they did not scratch/swirl the paint!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Re: I have photos of a Southern Celebrity washing a car for me. Really this happened!

That is cool.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

The cow and his handler stopped by my display area after they changed out of the cow suit and we chatted for a good half hour. We exchanged email addresses and such so I could send them the pictures you saw.

No scratches or swirls from the hoofs or the hide.

My bride and I were discussing this morning how this was the best time we have had doing a display and a car washing performance all because this is the first time we have been this close to the cow. We are still smiling

I also would like to thank Mike Phillips for his various tutoring posts on how to do a proper write up. Without his tips for good presentation and how to write this would have been a mess.
        The way a person treats their car is a direct reflection of how they treat themselves

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');