• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More G-100 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More G-100 questions

Would anyone carry the pads locally/ (in case I needed one right away and couldn't wait a week or so for the mail) also I'm torn between ordering just the polisher or the next step collection, But I notice that kit doesn't come with pads???? and lastly if I order just the polisher does it come with the velcro backing plate or do i need to order that seperately.....thanks in advance, and any other advise/ideas welcome...

Hi 03cobrablack,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Here you go...

How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: moore G-100 questions

Originally posted by 03cobrablack
      Would anyone carry the pads locally/ (in case I needed one right away and couldn't waite a week or so for the mail) also I'm torn between ordering just the polisher or the next step collection, But I notice that kit doesn't come with pads????and lastly if I order just the polisher does it come with the velcro backing plate or do i need to order that seperately.....thanks in advance, and any other advise/ideas welcome...
      If you order the G-100a, it comes with one backing plate and one foam pad. You can order the pad kit with it for a total of 4 pads.

G-100a

Set of 3 pads - WDAV99-B

$24.95

What are you working on and what is the condition of the finish?

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for the quick relpy and info Mike. I just ordered the centenial collection with the G-100, so that should give me a real good start.....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');