• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Shine Tire Foam ~ the look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Shine Tire Foam ~ the look

Yesterday after washing my truck i decided to change up my usual process and I decided to dress my tires with Hot Shine Tire Foam.

The Product:

This product is like an AIO in that it cleans, shines, and protects. When I washed my truck i obviously cleaned the tires but I got a little lazy on the last tire and I did not clean it as well as I did the first.

Application:

I sprayed the foam on the tire as best as I could but a little bit got on the wheel but that cleans up easy. I sprayed the product evenly over the tire to ensure uniform coverage and uniform shine. I did all four tires and then went back to where i started and wiped off excess product with a dedicated cooton towel used for tires.

The Result:

Overall thoughts:

What i really like about this product is that it looks like i spent 15 minutes dressing each tire carefully with a tire swipe but all i did was spray and come back with a quick wipe. The product spread itself out perfectly and left a great shine. This product is really great if your in a hurry and are pressed for time. Therefore, i give thi product a:
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: Hot Shine Tire Foam ~ the look

Tires look good. Nice review.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Nice write-up. I really like this tire shine. When I don't have time to actually clean my tires, this stuff works great. You're right in saying it looks like I spent 15 minutes or more on them.

Comment

Tuck, nice review. While I "canned" the concept of aerosol tire dressings, I like the looks of this! I might keep a can or two on hand for the times I am short on time! BTW, I really like the Endurance gel!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
          I did all four tires and then went back to where i started and wiped off excess product with a dedicated cooton towel used for tires.
          Quick question. What in the world is a cooton towel? I don't think I'm familiar with those.
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
            Quick question. What in the world is a cooton towel? I don't think I'm familiar with those.
            whoops, i meant to say cotton, good eye
            Nick
            815-954-0773

Comment

Ciera you are terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                Yesterday after washing my truck i decided to change up my usual process and I decided to dress my tires with Hot Shine Tire Foam.

The Product:

This product is like an AIO in that it cleans, shines, and protects. When I washed my truck i obviously cleaned the tires but I got a little lazy on the last tire and I did not clean it as well as I did the first.

Application:

I sprayed the foam on the tire as best as I could but a little bit got on the wheel but that cleans up easy. I sprayed the product evenly over the tire to ensure uniform coverage and uniform shine. I did all four tires and then went back to where i started and wiped off excess product with a dedicated cooton towel used for tires.

The Result:

Overall thoughts:

What i really like about this product is that it looks like i spent 15 minutes dressing each tire carefully with a tire swipe but all i did was spray and come back with a quick wipe. The product spread itself out perfectly and left a great shine. This product is really great if your in a hurry and are pressed for time. Therefore, i give thi product a:

I also like the tire foam. I carefully spray it in the center of the tire, let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then come back with a tire applicator and spread it around evenly (don't forget to back up the car a little so you can get that little area as well). Then I come back with a leaf blower and blow out any leftover dressing out of the tread (wheel wells too) and it also helps to dry it quicker as well so you don't get sling. Been doing this method for years and it works fantastic for me...

Comment

Great Review Nick!!
                  Looks Great!!
                  Keep UP the AMAZING Reviews and Write Ups!!
                  Joel
                  Firefighter/EMT-B
                  Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                  "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                  '99 F-150

Comment

I like the shine it gives. How good is it's cleaning capabilities? Does it work decent against light mud?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Hum, you wiped it off?
                      This product is suppose to be a spray and forget
                      I've used it once and didn't like the "drip" look it left behind
                      With other dressing I use a soft brush and only touch my tires once and I'm done in a couple of mins
                      Spraying all the tires once then going back and wiping off the tires and The rims just isn't a time saver.
                      I gave mine away to my friends who don't take care of there cars and they love this stuff 'cus they just spray it on and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
                        I like the shine it gives. How good is it's cleaning capabilities? Does it work decent against light mud?
                        I am not sure it would work against mud, but it I would imagine it would be effective against light dirt.
                        Nick
                        815-954-0773

Comment

Originally posted by Maserati Mario View Post
                          Hum, you wiped it off?
                          This product is suppose to be a spray and forget
                          I've used it once and didn't like the "drip" look it left behind
                          With other dressing I use a soft brush and only touch my tires once and I'm done in a couple of mins
                          Spraying all the tires once then going back and wiping off the tires and The rims just isn't a time saver.
                          I gave mine away to my friends who don't take care of there cars and they love this stuff 'cus they just spray it on and walk away.
                          Well, I sprayed it on all four tires and then went back to where I started and gave it a quick wipe with a cotton towel, and as I was at each tire i inspected the rims and wiped off whatever tiny bit of fom was there.

I think it is a timesave because i got done in less than 5 minutes. If i was using something like Hot Shine Tire Gel and a tire swipe then this would have taken me anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes.

I still like it and will continue to use it.
                          Nick
                          815-954-0773

Comment

So I got mine back from my friend the other to give it another try.
                            Last night when I got home my car was a little dirty from the last 400 miles since it's last wash. She still looked good just needed the rims done, a dusting and the windshield cleaned.
                            So the Endurance on my tires was dull and needed a touch up so I figured GREAT Tire Foam would be a good test for cleaning and shine.
                            I applied it and only wiped off the rims. The instructions said nothing about wiping the product off so I didn't.
                            Today when I was at work I checked my tires out and they look good, not outstanding but good and dressed. I was pleased with the results.

THEN I GOT HOME I noticed "half" tire tracks on my white concrete driveway. After I pulled in I inspected my tire area. To my surprise all the Tire Foam made a puddle on the two tires I did. So I was peeved about using Tire Foam. I read the can again to make sure I followed the directions, I did.

So this stuff does work, just make sure you wipe it off after it cleanse your tires.
                            Next time I'll be sure to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maserati Mario View Post
                              So I got mine back from my friend the other to give it another try.
                              Last night when I got home my car was a little dirty from the last 400 miles since it's last wash. She still looked good just needed the rims done, a dusting and the windshield cleaned.
                              So the Endurance on my tires was dull and needed a touch up so I figured GREAT Tire Foam would be a good test for cleaning and shine.
                              I applied it and only wiped off the rims. The instructions said nothing about wiping the product off so I didn't.
                              Today when I was at work I checked my tires out and they look good, not outstanding but good and dressed. I was pleased with the results.

THEN I GOT HOME I noticed "half" tire tracks on my white concrete driveway. After I pulled in I inspected my tire area. To my surprise all the Tire Foam made a puddle on the two tires I did. So I was peeved about using Tire Foam. I read the can again to make sure I followed the directions, I did.

So this stuff does work, just make sure you wipe it off after it cleanse your tires.
                              Next time I'll be sure to do that.
                              I have found that wiping excess product off dosent really tone down the look too much but It decreases the chances of what you described

I was glad I wiped my tires afterwards, I would have hated for that to happen in my garage.

Glad you like it now.
                              Nick
                              815-954-0773

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');