• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Hot Shine tire Gel or Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's Hot Shine tire Gel or Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel?

Here you go:

Hot Shine Tire Gel

Fresh Application:

After about 2 weeks of daily commute 60 miles daily:

Comment

wow, those road in your town must be really clean... cuz down here in indonesia with just a week on the road, my tires are not that glossy, and i applied them correctly
      Ganesa,
      Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Where in Indonesia do you live?

Well I'm sure that it helps that it did not rain in those 2 weeks. I'm sure in your country you get a lot more rain than we do here which does not help to keep cars clean.

Comment

i live in the capital, Jakarta, yea it rains at least 2-3 times a week and then it gets so warm just a couple of hours after that, so i have to wash it quite often, around 2-3 times a week just to maintain the car from those water spots...
          Ganesa,
          Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

I've only tried Endurance High Gloss and I love it!

Comment

i put on endurance on a clean tire, 2 coats,i used bleche wite tire cleaner to clean the tire before application and a tire brush, it rained and i didnt even drive the car and it was gone and endurance was on the tire for 2 days before the rain came, the only thing i can think of is that its been in the 40s and the product didnt adhere to the tire properly cause i know meg products need to be above 55 in order to adhere right

Comment

A few years ago they had a "High gloss" version of this. Now I only see one version. Is this version the same as the "High Gloss" Endurance?

https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/images/product/large/38207.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');